2018 Leaf Workshop
The 2018 Leaf Workshop served as a discussion on hurricane preparedness and response as it relates to Miami-Dade County's urban tree canopy for the benefit of national and local officials, agencies and organizations, as well as residents.
- Creating Resilient Ecosystems and Streetscapes - Jennifer Bolstad - Local Office Landscape and Urban Design
- Creating Resilient Ecosystems and Streetscapes - Meenakshi Jerath - FIU
- Growing Our Resilient Community Together - Erin Black - Coca-Cola
- Hurricane Debris Planning and Response - David Cardenas - Miami-Dade County Parks Recreation, and Open Spaces
- Hurricane Debris Planning and Response - Gayle Love - Miami-Dade County Department of Solid Waste Management
- Hurricane Debris Planning and Response - Mark Torok - Florida Forest Service
- Keynote - Resilience 2.0 Maximizing Miami-Dade County's Trees for Health and Safety - Jad Daley - American Forests
- Long-Term Sustainable Disaster Recovery - Matt Spitsen - Arbor Day Foundation
- Maintaining Our Urban Tree Canopy Year-Round - Greg Marciszewki - FPL
- Maintaining Our Urban Tree Canopy Year-Round - Henry Mayer - UF Miami-Dade County Extension
- Maintaining Our Urban Tree Canopy Year-Round - Ian Wogan - True Tree Service
- Maintaining Our Urban Tree Canopy Year-Round - Lazaro Quintino - Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources - DERM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.