2017 LEAF Summit
Two hundred community leaders joined during the LEAF Summit to learn best practices from national, state and local urban forestry experts. More than two dozen presenters armed us with information and encouragement to help increase Miami-Dade's tree canopy coverage and help us all enjoy the benefits of trees.
- Leaf Summit
- Making Your Community Clamor for Trees
- Mayor Smith Joseph's Welcome
- Native Flags and Your Call to Action
- Getting the Most Green Out of New and Existing Tree Inventory
- You Can Do It Municipal Nonprofit Best Practices Lightning Round
- Arming Your Community with Green Infrastructure
- The Importance of Trees in Complete Streets Design and Implementation
- Natural Focus and Perspective on Urban Forests
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.